Endodontic treatment, more commonly known as root canal therapy, is necessary when the pulp of your tooth becomes inflamed or infected. With proper care, an Endodontically treated tooth will function normally for years to come.
Signs & Symptoms
- Moderate to severe lingering toothache pain when drinking hot or cold liquids or foods.
- Moderate to severe pain when biting on a tooth
- Sensitivity to tapping or pressure on the tooth
- Toothache that wakes you up in the middle of the night
- A pimple on your gum that may release pus or blood
- Radiating pain from one area of the mouth to another